Health Link Home Health Agency provides responsive in-home health care to individuals and families. Our CA-certified, licensed, registered, nursing staff works closely with you, your family, and your medical team to ensure that we are providing the highest quality treatment. We embrace a collaborative communication style to ensure the proper administration of a patient’s Plan of Care. Our goal is to facilitate the best possible environment for our patient’s care. We know that there is no place like home to get well.
Our Promise and Dedication to You
Health Link Home Health Agency requires our staff to meet high employment standards and a rigorous background screening and application process. This includes; relevant experience, a multitude of references, CA health-licensing, certificate and active continuing education. We take our patient’s right to medical privacy very seriously. Health Link does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, nationality color, disability or handicap in neither its admissions nor its provisions of quality client care. Home health care services are normally a few weeks to a few months, but can sometimes be extended due to certified medical need. The main goal driving all that we do is to help our patients regain self-sufficiency!
The Golden Rule Governs Our Standard of Care and Staff Expectations
- Leading experts in operations, regulations and best practices to achieve optimal care
- Your medical needs are unique to you, and so are our customized programs
- Implementation of the correct, best-fit technological solutions to support staff performance and patient progress
- Measurable baselines, goals and outcomes keep us accountable, demonstrate evolving and responsive patient care and enable ongoing quality improvement
- Exclusively dedicated quality assurance resources provide a check and balance system to ensure regulatory compliance
- Uphold patient confidence and hospital operations by keeping information completely confidential
- Keep an immaculate and safe working environment by complying with rules, regulations, and procedures including adhering to infection-control protocols
- Our staff furthers, and maintains the relevancy of, their technical and medical competence by attending workshops, regularly reading professional journals and creating personal networks
- Complies with all applicable legal and certification requirements by studying current legislation; anticipating future changes, and keeping all staff abreast of these issues and their implications on agency policy